50 Cent at Billboard Music Awards
10 unlikely celebrity friendships including Jeremy Corbyn and Stormzy
Meryl Streep s Vigil for Dying Boyfriend and Marriage to Don Gummer
The A-list duo turned out for the New York event and ended up sitting next to each other on the front row, even holding hands at one point. Repeatedly touching your face can spread bacteria and can cause infection, according to Dr Nicole Chiang. The year-old simply refrains from touching her face to maintain her radiant skin, according to journalist Fi Glover. Other celebrities who refrain from touching their faces include supermodel and it-girl Kendall Jenner, who said she was told from an early age to keep her hands away from her skin.
50 Cent dating model Tatted Up Holly
- The pair were joined by friends as they took their place at the Madison Square Garden game, while most of Hollywood were enjoying an evening at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
- And Meryl was there with her daughter and obviously places were limited.
- With her youthful glow and blemish-free skin, she does not look like a woman approaching her seventies.
- By Felicity Thistlethwaite.
- This can cause inflammation of the skin and can affect its pigmentation.
- Dr Chiang also warned that rubbing the skin can result in pigmentation and wrinkles.
50 Cent (@50cent) Instagram photos and videos
- How World Cup winners celebrate!
- One of Meryl Streep's beauty tips is that she does not touch her face, according to journalist Fi Glover.
- She never touches her face.
- Meanwhile, Meryl looked casual but fabulous, as always, in a simple white shirt and black v-neck jumper with a coral-coloured pashmina.